SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Athlonic's MCCD "More Crew Commands by Dialog" MOD (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166236)

Athlonic 03-26-10 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will-Rommel (Post 1335551)
Superb, like stated earlier, really fit in well with SH5.

Question : Does installing this + TDW UI mods can screw some commands or there is no conflict?

Shouldn't be a problem as I have not modded UI files nor the Commands.cfg file so "Hotkeys mods" should be compatible too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonarman (Post 1335679)
Fantastic work Athlonic (and Heretic) although screenshot 2 illustrates why tabbed panels should probably be used if possible in the future of this mod, it would allow division of general orders/ special abilities/ chit chat and stop the boxes becoming huge in depth as the amount of orders increase. maybe the tabbed management screen could offer some insight into this?
Anyway brilliant work this far, definitely a must have mod which perfectly illustrates the devs original intentions for the game UI.

Don't know for Tabs, but a dialog line can open a new dialog window so I plan to use this system for the Sonarman and the Chiefs engines and depth controls.

Sonarman 03-26-10 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athlonic (Post 1335727)
Don't know for Tabs, but a dialog line can open a new dialog window so I plan to use this system for the Sonarman and the Chiefs engines and depth controls.

That sounds great, and thanks again for this great mod Athlonic.

longam 03-26-10 06:03 PM

Excellent mod, will try tonight.

schurem 03-26-10 06:06 PM

i really like the thinking behind this. :up:

THE_MASK 03-27-10 12:33 AM

This is a really great mod and i was hoping someone could do this . Keep up the good work .

migidigames 03-27-10 12:50 AM

In the Mod description it says "Fire at will" option is available, i wonder if there is also something like "Target nearest Airplane" ?! If not please add it, i was not able yet to let my crew shoot a plane, almost impossible to me as i can only give a target by using binocular and even if i see a plane with it i can not make it target.. (or did i miss something in game ? ^^)

Athlonic 03-27-10 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by migidigames (Post 1336010)
In the Mod description it says "Fire at will" option is available, i wonder if there is also something like "Target nearest Airplane" ?! If not please add it, i was not able yet to let my crew shoot a plane, almost impossible to me as i can only give a target by using binocular and even if i see a plane with it i can not make it target.. (or did i miss something in game ? ^^)

Hi, yes the commands "Fire at will" for Deckguns and another one for Flackguns exists but for some supernatural reasons it doesn't work right now. I'll do my best.

:03:

SabreHawk 03-27-10 06:03 AM

Oh yeah, thank.......you ..........sir! For working on this, it's the one non working thing in SH5 that has driven me nuts, especially the navigator's total lack of any commands at all. And his constant reminding me of being in shallow waters.
I keep saying geez dude, I know will ya shut up about it already?:stare:

lumat83 03-27-10 03:23 PM

Very nice idea,very nice mod.

But :cry: I've a problem. when I order an emergency dive, the game crash and return to windows.

I use a command.cfg for AZERTY keyboard. In this file, the emergency dive is the "C" key.
Maybe is it a problem with this ?

Athlonic 03-27-10 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumat83 (Post 1336850)
Very nice idea,very nice mod.

But :cry: I've a problem. when I order an emergency dive, the game crash and return to windows.

I use a command.cfg for AZERTY keyboard. In this file, the emergency dive is the "C" key.
Maybe is it a problem with this ?

I will investigate this, what version are you using ?
Standalone or MFCM ?

Azerty here too, and keyboard shorcuts should not interfere with this mod.

The only reason I see right now, is that you could have installed a MFCM version without Heretic's MightyFine Crew mod installed.

Keep me updated.

lumat83 03-27-10 04:44 PM

Thank you for your help :)

I use MFCM 1.2.1
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=163591

The command.cfg is in this file :
http://www.mille-sabords.com/forum/i...howtopic=39993

tracker 03-27-10 05:44 PM

A great mod just the thing sh5 needed just tried it ,I think your on the right track on how to give out orders :yeah::woot::salute:

elanaiba 03-27-10 05:55 PM

Nice!

You may want to look into the speech files directories, you may find lots of unused but interesting files ;)

Athlonic 03-27-10 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elanaiba (Post 1337051)
Nice!

You may want to look into the speech files directories, you may find lots of unused but interesting files ;)

Thank you for this info. I sweared I heard a "Following plotted course" speech while seeking in some ogg files...

But I will have some problem to understand all words, because I've installed german voices for immersion...
(mmh time to reinstall in english)

Also I don't know why but VLC do not play ogg files till the end, it is like it play 50% and cut.

Is there any another ogg player ?

Deutschland 03-27-10 06:19 PM

Athlonic, continue the good work..