SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Toyotagt86's Enhanced mod for GWX3.0 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=250287)

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-15-21 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 (Post 2763047)
Hi Kal_Maximus_U669
I am very happy to know you like this mod
For the Cook I need some time to Research how to modify it
Attachment 4688
The Hsie.ini file is in the root folder
https://www.mediafire.com/view/td575...32659.png/file

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

hey Toyotagt86
I have other questions for you:
_ what weather does this mod use?
stiebler is not used here it seems to me ...
_ the carotio mod the resolution 256 MB :doh:is better 128 and
your choice for a technical aspect?
_ why does the "turm" carry the coat of arms of the 2nd fleet during
from the naval academy? (nothing should appear)
for the "Ini" file I had already found it ...
how should I configure "order" for the weather? normal or seasonal I put normal ...
here it is for today eight soon ... the settings will start ... I'm on my way ...:D:up::salute::salute::salute:

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-15-21 11:51 AM

Arms no

I have embarked on a new career the change of coat of arms does not seem to work :ping::ping:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...-35-47-293.png
The seabed is superb thank you ...

Toyotagt86 08-15-21 06:12 PM

Answer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2763050)
hey Toyotagt86
I have other questions for you:
_ what weather does this mod use?
stiebler is not used here it seems to me ...
_ the carotio mod the resolution 256 MB :doh:is better 128 and
your choice for a technical aspect?
_ why does the "turm" carry the coat of arms of the 2nd fleet during
from the naval academy? (nothing should appear)
for the "Ini" file I had already found it ...
how should I configure "order" for the weather? normal or seasonal I put normal ...
here it is for today eight soon ... the settings will start ... I'm on my way ...:D:up::salute::salute::salute:

I use the H.sie weather , I don't like Stiebler's, because when using the Stiebler's bad weather fix, even you are in the port before you start the patrol, the game still can create a heavy fog sometime, I want to select a sunny day to start a patrol.

what is the carotio mod?

The original TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation MOD carry the coat of arms of the 2nd fleet ,i don't care about this. The arms of the 2nd fleet in the TKSS18 mod was the .tga file which fixed on a independent node and model, it has no relationship with what you selected in the upgrade page in the game. you need use the S3D to remove the arms of the 2nd fleet.

For the configure "order" for the weather I think normal or seasonal both OK,wound not cause any problem.

By the way in 86's enhanced mod you can use the Mouse Wheel to Rotate the Radar Bearing Wheel, to anti the wave shake when operating the radar.

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-16-21 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 (Post 2763094)
I use the H.sie weather , I don't like Stiebler's, because when using the Stiebler's bad weather fix, even you are in the port before you start the patrol, the game still can create a heavy fog sometime, I want to select a sunny day to start a patrol.

what is the carotio mod?

The original TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation MOD carry the coat of arms of the 2nd fleet ,i don't care about this. The arms of the 2nd fleet in the TKSS18 mod was the .tga file which fixed on a independent node and model, it has no relationship with what you selected in the upgrade page in the game. you need use the S3D to remove the arms of the 2nd fleet.

For the configure "order" for the weather I think normal or seasonal both OK,wound not cause any problem.

By the way in 86's enhanced mod you can use the Mouse Wheel to Rotate the Radar Bearing Wheel, to anti the wave shake when operating the radar.

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

Hi Toyotagt86 ..:salute:
"Carotio_SH3_Seafloormod - 256mb" this mod improves the texture of the ocean floor :D
I thank you for the details ... I do not know this compilation "TKSS 18" well, I have not used it yet ...:oops:

Now .. i tried MaGui version ... didn't work "can't ini 3d" on this machine I have GwX21 install Onealex .. Reel Fleet Boat ... works fine !!! I searched I don't see where the problem is ... can someone confirm?..:ping:

fitzcarraldo 08-16-21 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2763150)
"Carotio_SH3_Seafloormod - 256mb" this mod improves the texture of the ocean floor :D
I thank you for the details ... I do not know this compilation "TKSS 18" well, I have not used it yet ...:oops:

Now .. i tried MaGui version ... didn't work "can't ini 3d" on this machine I have GwX21 install Onealex .. Reel Fleet Boat ... works fine !!! I searched I don't see where the problem is ... can someone confirm?..:ping:

The MaGUI is for 1360x768 res. If you use 1920x1080 (as me), you need ARB. BTW, I would like to see DGUI implemented in this mod.

TKSS 18 is the Uboat Compilation models.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

fitzcarraldo 08-16-21 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2763054)
I have embarked on a new career the change of coat of arms does not seem to work :ping::ping:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...-35-47-293.png
The seabed is superb thank you ...

The TKSS 18 mod has an addon mod for supress the eagles. I think it should work...

Regards.

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-16-21 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2763153)
The TKSS 18 mod has an addon mod for supress the eagles. I think it should work...

Regards.

thank you for the details on the TKSS 18 compilation.:D
for the HuD I have no problem of understanding either ...:har:
The MaGUI is for 1360x768 res it just doesn't work on my laptop:ping::ping: ... which supports this resolution did you try?:yep: because as I said GwR21 Onealex mod RFB works perfectly:O::O: I would like to have feedback on it thank you Fitz kindly KM_U669 :salute::salute:

Mad Mardigan 08-16-21 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2763155)
thank you for the details on the TKSS 18 compilation.:D
for the HuD I have no problem of understanding either ...:har:
The MaGUI is for 1360x768 res it just doesn't work on my laptop:ping::ping: ... which supports this resolution did you try?:yep: because as I said GwR21 Onealex mod RFB works perfectly:O::O: I would like to have feedback on it thank you Fitz kindly KM_U669 :salute::salute:

Short answer... have tested both, & like them.. some, minor tweaking (just My own opinion here...) & this 2 pack, will be a great addition to the SH3 mod roster list.

As to the M'Gui version... I was able to boot it up, without any issues.. but, am NOT on a lap top. I do however have a 20" HP monitor that the 'native' resolution is 16x9 setting.

Best regards,

M. M.

:Kaleun_Salute:

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-16-21 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan (Post 2763233)
Short answer... have tested both, & like them.. some, minor tweaking (just My own opinion here...) & this 2 pack, will be a great addition to the SH3 mod roster list.

As to the M'Gui version... I was able to boot it up, without any issues.. but, am NOT on a lap top. I do however have a 20" HP monitor that the 'native' resolution is 16x9 setting.

Best regards,

M. M.

Big thank's Mad Mardigan :up:
it's strange! the others work:ping: ... is this one does not want to know anything... :o !! with my cell phone. don't move I try it on my desktop computer immediately :yep::yep: .. it's surprising :06:!!! Respect & Greetings Mad Mardigan :salute::salute:

Mad Mardigan 08-16-21 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2763240)
Big thank's Mad Mardigan :up:
it's strange! the others work:ping: ... is this one does not want to know anything... :o !! with my cell phone. don't move I try it on my desktop computer immediately :yep::yep: .. it's surprising :06:!!! Respect & Greetings Mad Mardigan :salute::salute:

Just took a look at the d3d9 config settings... & the display width is listed as 1366, might try adjusting it to match the same as the d3d9 config (1360x768), in GWR, perhaps... & see if that doesn't make it work for you... jus a hopefully helpful suggestion. :yep:

Regards,

M. M.

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-16-21 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan (Post 2763251)
Just took a look at the d3d9 config settings... & the display width is listed as 1366, might try adjusting it to match the same as the d3d9 config (1360x768), in GWR, perhaps... & see if that doesn't make it work for you... jus a hopefully helpful suggestion. :yep:

Regards,

M. M.

very well Mardigan for this remark of great importance :up::up: !!! (I believe 1366 that this is the cause) :D I have just made it work on my desktop! No problem elsewhere it is splendid the loading images as well as the colorization of the interface .. the choice of icons the storage of these ... well all I like fantastic job :yep::yep: Toyotagt86 'big thank you for making this possible :doh:
:Kaleun_Salute: ..

Mad Mardigan 08-16-21 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2763252)
very well Mardigan for this remark of great importance :up::up: !!! (I believe 1366 that this is the cause) :D I have just made it work on my desktop! No problem elsewhere it is splendid the loading images as well as the colorization of the interface .. the choice of icons the storage of these ... well all I like fantastic job :yep::yep: Toyotagt86 'big thank you for making this possible :doh:
:Kaleun_Salute: ..

:up:

Glad to know my suggestion was helpful. Glad you were able to get it working, as well... enjoy. :shucks:

M. M.

Toyotagt86 08-16-21 05:03 PM

For the MaGui

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2763150)

Hi Kal_Maximus_U669
The Makman94 has released 2 different Resolution I use the 1366 version, GWR21 and Onealex use the 1360 Resolution.
Attachment 4692
https://www.mediafire.com/view/noj5u...magui.png/file

You need make sure that your PC support the 1366 Resolution in the settings
Attachment 4693
https://www.mediafire.com/view/fwqs4...3bcf7.png/file
if you can not find the 1366x768 in this list, your PC will can't ini 3d with the 1366 MaGui

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

fitzcarraldo 08-16-21 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 (Post 2763281)
Hi Kal_Maximus_U669
The Makman94 has released 2 different Resolution I use the 1366 version, GWR21 and Onealex use the 1360 Resolution.
Attachment 4692
https://www.mediafire.com/view/noj5u...magui.png/file

You need make sure that your PC support the 1366 Resolution in the settings
Attachment 4693
https://www.mediafire.com/view/fwqs4...3bcf7.png/file
if you can not find the 1366x768 in this list, your PC will can't ini 3d with the 1366 MaGui

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

Those are MaGUI for WAC, not for GWX. Maybe they work well with GWX.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Toyotagt86 08-16-21 08:07 PM

WAC Magui

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2763282)
Those are MaGUI for WAC, not for GWX. Maybe they work well with GWX.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Makman94 already adept them for different super mod , it do work well with GWX
Attachment 4694
https://www.mediafire.com/view/kk823...magui.png/file

Best Regards
Toyotagt86