SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Mods Workshop for Cold Waters (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=285)
-   -   [REL] New Playable Subs & More Mod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=237334)

Aktungbby 04-27-18 04:35 PM

welcome aboard!

sgtscuba!:Kaleun_Salute:

Krauter 04-29-18 01:21 AM

Keep getting a missing Mk48 Description is missing text when I launch. Have re downloaded 2.1 and the game numerous times but it keeps popping up.

Overkill 04-30-18 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainX3 (Post 2550948)

Greatly appreciate your efforts on this! :D

CaptainX3 04-30-18 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krauter (Post 2551256)
Keep getting a missing Mk48 Description is missing text when I launch. Have re downloaded 2.1 and the game numerous times but it keeps popping up.

I've seen a couple people with this issue but I can't reproduce it. Are you using the Steam version of the game and opted into the beta? That's required. Aside from that, I can only recommend deleting the override folder and attempting to install the mod again. It's working fine on my end and all of the other mod devs, I can't say for sure what is causing this issue.

Just to be 100% clear... I'm not accusing you or anyone else of anything, but the mod will never work on pirated copies of the game. I will make sure of that to the best of my ability.

FlashKick9000 05-01-18 05:03 PM

Missing Files

Hey there i Downloaded the newest file and installed it how you supose to do.

But now, when i'm starting Cold Waters the game says: Missing File:
Steam/steamapps/.../default/.../"usn_mk48_adcap_description"

Just to see if the mod works i copied a nother file and renamed it to the file that is missing. But then another file was missing. so i copied, renamed, restarted the game for a bout 15 minutes. could you please fix this issue?

Keep up the good work :D

jimcarrel 05-30-18 08:15 PM

You will have missing files if you haven't opted into Cold Waters beta.

LeonGER 07-29-18 07:28 AM

I cant play campaign

I cant play campaign
It just throws me on the map with no icons or anything

Sieger95 10-04-18 08:11 AM

German submarines

question: can you make one or multiple WWII subs from germany?
would be awesome.

Aktungbby 10-04-18 10:23 AM

Welcome aboard!

Sieger95!:Kaleun_Salute:...& FlashKick9000!:Kaleun_Salute:

LiquitHQ 02-10-19 01:34 PM

heya,

I 've been playing this mod in the past and I never have seen this -> PBS World Map.exe before looking at the readme and on GitHub I only see one reference 18 days ago from this written post but nothing that explains what it is for.

My AV is flagging it as malware so I would like to know what it is for and why it is even there since i do not see any instructions to use it!

Best of regards o7

Kevin

CDR DPH 02-10-19 06:22 PM

I have a fairly recent build installed and I do not have that file on my system. Granted all I did was copy the override directory from within the downloaded archive. I did not bother with any other files that may have been in the downloaded file.

Ramius 02-11-19 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquitHQ (Post 2590990)
heya,

I 've been playing this mod in the past and I never have seen this -> PBS World Map.exe before looking at the readme and on GitHub I only see one reference 18 days ago from this written post but nothing that explains what it is for.

My AV is flagging it as malware so I would like to know what it is for and why it is even there since i do not see any instructions to use it!

Best of regards o7

Kevin

It modified the resource.assets file to add in the required images to allow for a whole world map to work.
I checked it with m own AVG and numerous online scanners before I uploaded it = all reported clear.
Now i'm having the same av issues with it - all it will stop from working is the whole world map selection in the mission editor.
I will find another way to make this work (other than uploading the .assets file as a whole :( )

Edit = Just removed this from Github repo - currently looking into other ways to sort this out.