SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Fifi Enhancements for NYGM (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=249060)

Fifi 05-16-24 12:00 PM

Tomorrow there will be important update … with few remaining small errors fixed, and new harbor of Gotenhafen :ping:

:Kaleun_Salute:

FUBAR295 05-16-24 12:06 PM

:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:
:Kaleun_Applaud:

Fifi 05-16-24 12:24 PM

Forgot to say… with Gotenhafen harbor, added also treibmines to the game (floating mines free)…

GrenSo 05-16-24 01:30 PM

:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up: :Kaleun_Applaud: :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

fitzcarraldo 05-16-24 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2912251)
Tomorrow there will be important update … with few remaining small errors fixed, and new harbor of Gotenhafen :ping:

Many thanks!

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Silentmauri89 05-16-24 03:56 PM

Tested in carrer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2912226)
Nothing to fix. All cables are in correct place here, for any turms.
Try in career, not in academy! :ping:
(Academy may have wrong dates for loading turms accessories, when choosing other submarines in the scroll list)

Hi, FiFi. The screenshots I sent you were from a 1943 campaign starting from Bordeaux...not in Academy.
I didn't find any problem in the early years, with any turms...but in 1943 with type IXC and conning tower 3... that's the result.

Fifi 05-17-24 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentmauri89 (Post 2912278)
Hi, FiFi. The screenshots I sent you were from a 1943 campaign starting from Bordeaux...not in Academy.
I didn't find any problem in the early years, with any turms...but in 1943 with type IXC and conning tower 3... that's the result.

Yes it seems I have same problem now. All was ok, and now this damn stuff happening without modifying those files.
Anyway, I’m not able to fix it regular way, only turn around way… so, update postponed and I’m preparing add-on mod to get right cables on right turms.
When you will buy new turm, if cables are offset, you’ll have to activate a turm add-on mod with modification.
That’s all I can do actually, and I think I will stop after that.

Fifi 05-17-24 11:09 AM

VERSION 5.9 IS OUT!

The readme PDF inside mod has been updated.

- Added new Gotenhafen harbor (ships & trafic)

- corrected some small errors (and one big with the Russian PCTrawler appearing dates - thanks to Anvart)

- adjusted some ships placement in harbors

- Added treibmines to the game.

- Added 2 new defside units (harborauthority & Zschiffe), one to avoid the very small harbor boat (SLaunch01) to spawn in high seas with others 104 types, and the other for the treibmines

- Tried to fix the type IX cables offset not corresponding to turms with the add-on mods called Type IXB/C/D2 Turm 2&3 Cables.
So if you notice cables offset when buying turm 2 or 3 (it's not always, seems to happen when buying them too early) just activate the corresponding add-on mod for your cables. That's all i can do actually, this bug is beyond my SH3 skills...

Strykr 05-17-24 11:42 AM

Thanks again, for all your hard work Fifi.
NYGM is looking and playing GREAT.
It is much appreciated !

FUBAR295 05-17-24 12:01 PM

Thank you!! :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up: :Kaleun_Salute:

Anvar1061 05-18-24 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2912318)
VERSION 5.9 IS OUT!

:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up: :Kaleun_Applaud: :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:
UPD Anvar1061 not Anvart

Tom Moore 05-19-24 08:20 AM

System Requirement

I am wanting to know if my old computer with only 4GB of RAM memory can run FiFi's Hardcore Mod?:Kaleun_Salute:

fitzcarraldo 05-19-24 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2912318)
VERSION 5.9 IS OUT!

The readme PDF inside mod has been updated.

- Added new Gotenhafen harbor (ships & trafic)

- corrected some small errors (and one big with the Russian PCTrawler appearing dates - thanks to Anvart)

- adjusted some ships placement in harbors

- Added treibmines to the game.

- Added 2 new defside units (harborauthority & Zschiffe), one to avoid the very small harbor boat (SLaunch01) to spawn in high seas with others 104 types, and the other for the treibmines

- Tried to fix the type IX cables offset not corresponding to turms with the add-on mods called Type IXB/C/D2 Turm 2&3 Cables.
So if you notice cables offset when buying turm 2 or 3 (it's not always, seems to happen when buying them too early) just activate the corresponding add-on mod for your cables. That's all i can do actually, this bug is beyond my SH3 skills...

Many thanks! Now in a Turm 1 IXB in early war, no problems.:Kaleun_Applaud:

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

Fifi 05-19-24 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Moore (Post 2912453)
I am wanting to know if my old computer with only 4GB of RAM memory can run FiFi's Hardcore Mod?:Kaleun_Salute:

Only way to know is to try it!
If not, easy enough to trash it!

Fifi 05-21-24 05:09 AM

Next update, we will have now type II AI U-Boat :03:

https://i.postimg.cc/dtXj47gQ/SH3-Im...12-6-48-68.jpg