SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   March 2012 New Member Sign Up (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=193093)

Jimbuna 03-30-12 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vlagyimir (Post 1862868)
posting for food and download

Welcome :sunny:

u crank 03-30-12 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narci75 (Post 1862791)
Hello everybody!

I'm from Spain and think this forum is superb. Thanks for your efforts, specially to the modders. I use to play SH3 and have just bought SH4. When I was a kid I played the old Silent Service for NES...subsims have really evolved since then!
Greetings

Narciso

Welcome to Subsim Narciso. :salute:

Quote:

Welcome to Subsim vlagyimir. :salute:

Your server will be here shortly. Can we get you something from the bar?:D

Magic1111 03-30-12 03:04 PM

Quote:

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard!!!:salute::salute::salute:

Taleof2Aces 03-30-12 08:25 PM

New Member!

Hello everyone! I am a new member to the Subsim community here online and wanted to say hello! I've been playing the Silent Hunter series since the first game came on the market and it's been quite an experience to see the changes that have gone into the game over the years.

The new graphics in the game are very cool and I've downloaded a few mod files to improve on them even more. The new control structure is taking a little time to get used to as it is much different from Silent Hunter 4, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon.

Great game and looking forward to Silent Hunter 6 soon? :DL

Good hunting everyone!

Taleof2Aces

Reece 03-30-12 10:18 PM

Greetings Narciso vlagyimir & Taleof2Aces, welcome to Subsim!:yep:

BossMark 03-31-12 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narci75 (Post 1862791)
Hello everybody!

I'm from Spain and think this forum is superb. Thanks for your efforts, specially to the modders. I use to play SH3 and have just bought SH4. When I was a kid I played the old Silent Service for NES...subsims have really evolved since then!
Greetings

Narciso

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taleof2Aces (Post 1863165)
Hello everyone! I am a new member to the Subsim community here online and wanted to say hello! I've been playing the Silent Hunter series since the first game came on the market and it's been quite an experience to see the changes that have gone into the game over the years.

The new graphics in the game are very cool and I've downloaded a few mod files to improve on them even more. The new control structure is taking a little time to get used to as it is much different from Silent Hunter 4, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon.

Good hunting everyone!

Taleof2Aces

A very warm welcome :salute::salute::salute:

u crank 03-31-12 04:37 AM

Welcome to Subsim Taleof2Aces.:salute:

godolphin 03-31-12 06:03 AM

Recently bought SH5, probably wouldn't have bothered until I saw how much great work modders have done here. Now I just have to download and install them all.
Thanks

BossMark 03-31-12 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godolphin (Post 1863281)
Recently bought SH5, probably wouldn't have bothered until I saw how much great work modders have done here. Now I just have to download and install them all.
Thanks

Welcome and enjoy your game :salute::yeah::salute:

Jimbuna 03-31-12 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taleof2Aces (Post 1863165)

Good hunting everyone!

Taleof2Aces

Jimbuna 03-31-12 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godolphin (Post 1863281)
Thanks

Reece 03-31-12 06:33 AM

Hi godolphin, welcome to Subsim!:up:

Jonny 03-31-12 07:56 AM

Welcome:salute:

stashy 04-01-12 01:19 AM

Hi there! I've been a long time wannabe sub captain after picking up SH3 on sale some years ago, but never really had the time to devote to learning it. Recently, free time started to overflow, and I was lured back to the sub sim world after seeing some absolutely gorgeous SH5 sinking videos. Cue a week of SH5 tutorials and mod downloading, and here I am!

Funny thing is, even though I've been given absolutely no reason to dislike modded SH5, I've started to get a powerful desire to play SH3! Browsing this site, there are So. Many. Mods. It makes me content-jealous! So I think I'll have to at least give SH3 a go.

So, with all that said, I just wanted to say thank you to those who run this site, and all of the mod makers throughout the years. My journey in sub-simming is just beginning, and I have a feeling that the years of hard work this community has put into this game will make me and any other newbies happy campers! :)

Reece 04-01-12 05:47 AM

Hi Stashy, welcome aboard!:salute:
Hi Jonny, I see by your post count that you've been spamming a bit!!:yeah: