SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   *** HMS Thanatus Game Thread *** (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=152007)

Task Force 05-22-09 07:46 PM

we got distress mesages way before they even happend. we were comeing here when everything actualy happend.

Silverraptor 05-22-09 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Task Force (Post 1105683)
we got distress mesages way before they even happend. we were comeing here when everything actualy happend.

Soooo... what are you saying?:06:

Task Force 05-22-09 07:48 PM

Sombody knew about all these explotion before they happend. Obviously this was planned. and even stranger. we could hardely understand them.

Silverraptor 05-22-09 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Task Force (Post 1105686)
Sombody knew about all these explotion before they happend. Obviously this was planned. and even stranger. we could hardely understand them.

"But why? Why would someone do this?"

Task Force 05-22-09 07:55 PM

I dont know... But they sure did a good job at traping us down here. So they have there pick on who to kill.

Dont be too trusting to ANYBODY. anyone could be the murder. I know I wont.

Clearly, the sabatodger had to be on this sub. to send the message.

Probably anouther countrys agent trying to stop this prodject. But thats just a random guess.

Oberon 05-22-09 08:06 PM

*Oberon takes a moment to adjust his eyes and then returns to the rescue sub to continue work. On his way he overhears Task Force and Silverraptor talking.*

"The Vice Admiral dead? I wonder when he died...never really saw him since day one, he could have died at the same time as Letum I guess. But I guess that means the boat will need a new leader. Well, by the chain of command the next man should be Raptor or Chad, and I haven't even seen Chad yet...so it'll have to be Raptor1..."

*He clambers into the rescue sub and thinks for a moment.*

"Come to think of it...murdering the Vice Admiral is a good way to progress up the ranks, and Chad's quietness is suspect...therefore if there has to be a vote for shooting, then it'd have to be Chad."

Task Force 05-22-09 08:11 PM

Ya know, I have to agree with oberon on this one...

I agree we should shoot Chad.

Oberon... Double time on that rescue sub. The quicker we get out of here the better.

Silverraptor 05-22-09 08:12 PM

"Well I agree that Raptor1 should be our new leader. However, since I wasn't here, I will have to say no to voting on who it could be."

*Takes a big yawn*

"Well, I was going to go to bed since I didn't get any sleep last night. But since there's a murderer lurking around, I think I'll go see if the scientists have found anything.

*walks off*

SandyCaesar 05-22-09 10:14 PM

"Holy God, the Old Man!" SandyCaesar shook his head, trying to sort out exactly what to do.

He recalled the story of Norway, where the monsters had assumed human guise. So what if...? Now? Here?

This wasn't some village out in the woods, this was a modern nuclear submarine. But all the same, it was...unnerving.

For the first time since his brief stint onboard the Krasny Oktyabr, working a bank of Russian instruments, the Able Seaman was frightened.

TarJak 05-22-09 10:49 PM

"Haplo, UnderseaLcpl! Come and have a look at this!" TarJak gesticulates towards the screen of his laptop.

Silverraptor 05-22-09 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TarJak (Post 1105743)
"Haplo, UnderseaLcpl! Come and have a look at this!" TarJak gesticulates towards the screen of his laptop.

*Walks in as UnderseaLcpl makes an exclimation.

Hurrys over.*

"What?! What's the matter?"

TarJak 05-22-09 10:56 PM

"Lt. Raptor, I must ask you to ask your men for restraint. We are trying to find out what we are dealing with and interruptions won;t help us do that quickly."

"Where is Jalu?"

Looking around the room for a sign that Jalu has arrived.

"He would want to see this"

Silverraptor 05-22-09 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TarJak (Post 1105745)
"Lt. Raptor, I must ask you to ask your men for restraint. We are trying to find out what we are dealing with and interruptions won;t help us do that quickly."

"Where is Jalu?"

Looking around the room for a sign that Jalu has arrived.

"He would want to see this"

"I'll go and get him"

SandyCaesar 05-22-09 11:01 PM

"Mr. Tarjak, sir, what is it? I don't recognize that..."

TarJak 05-22-09 11:24 PM

"Well at first i thought it was some sort of fish that made these; see these striations?"

Indicating a ragged piece of Letum, bleached white from soaking overnight in water.

"But then on this leg, it looks like it was cut here by something like a nut cracker with serations and here these piercings look like something large and pointed was used to hold part of him down."

Overall the way the body has been torn apart, I can only surmise that some sort of very large crustacean has attacked the body. Whether that is post mortem or not I can't tell yet."

Picking up another piece of Letum:

"If you look here though it would seem that either more than one type of animal has attacked the body or that one animal with a very strange physiology has done so."