SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Trigger Maru Overhauled (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=132330)

SilentTEO 02-28-10 08:25 AM

Hi

I have a question:O: when i instal the TMO 1.9 i lost mi "follow camera" .. i only have the free camera, what is the key to activate the camera wo follow the submarine :arrgh!:

And i mut say, great MOD, i love it!!!:rock:

SilentTEO
p.s: sorry mi english

sergei 02-28-10 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentTEO (Post 1283757)
what is the key to activate the camera wo follow the submarine

See this thread
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=162598

Sub Sailor 02-28-10 12:07 PM

Correction to my post "TMO 1.9 patch 250 12010

I left patch 081209 (not any 1.7 :doh:) and meant TBD a TDU is the Trash Disposal Unit on a nuke boat, well it was when I served on them ,I am sorry for my confusion. Lets chalk it up to age.
I have already removed 081209, but there is no difference in magnification on TBD, gun sights, or periscopes

Sorry:oops:

Ron Banks MMCM(SS), USN(Ret)

Schroeder 03-03-10 07:06 AM

Hello,
is it normal that there is no slot for the RWR on a Gato class submarine?

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/al...6536626461.jpg

I can't install it anywhere.:o

I'm using TMO 1.9 with the patch.

Thanks in advance.:salute:

Bubblehead1980 03-03-10 07:29 AM

click on the black bar next to the SJ and SD radar and pull it down, will show the empty slot for the APR-1 RWR.RWR is not standard until mid 44 or so so just drag the APR from the left side into the empty slot.Need to use the map contacts and have them on so you can see the "lines" which are the radar signals.Usually crew will give a report if picking up radar signals but being able to see them on the map helps.One of my favorite things Ducimus put in TMO, gives you a historically accurate aid in deciding how to attack,

Schroeder 03-03-10 07:37 AM

Argh!!! Seems I have been blind.:dead:

Thanks for the answer.:up:

Ducimus 03-03-10 04:55 PM

Yeah that scroll bar put me off at first too. :O:

Anywho, im gonna get off my ass and fold in the last patch and some of Vickers03 mods and repost TMO sometime next week. Debating if ill include/do anything else or not.

cgjimeneza 03-03-10 10:07 PM

ASW patrols

Ducimus:
a question on your campaing layers and logic

... its dec 41, from manila to the Luzon strait... the Japs have planes all over the place.. bettys, vals, zeros... strange, no kates, they have the better range of the three and should carry a good payload in comparison to the other two carrier based planes.

this airplanes are all ASW.... the zeros and vals must come from carriers at sea and off course, the Bettys are land based.

am I correct.... those carrier planes came from the small carriers, the six large ones must be comming back from PH... the logic/history..... how much the game has built in, what have you put in IJN fleet movements...

your comments are more than welcome, as we are beginning PTC IX and we are mainly running TMO 1.9

cheers Ducimus, nice to have you around again.

Ducimus 03-03-10 10:29 PM

Honestly, i dont remember exactly where i put what planes. I do remember putting one or two planes that may have been carrier based into a normal airbase on the premise that they were little used, and rarely seen since encounters with fleet carriers were so rare and infrequent. Best way to see whats where, is look in the /data/land/airbase directories and look at the CFG files. Thats where the aircraft type, and quanities are defined. Anything in there is coming out of airbases (obviously), anything not listed there, is coming from carriers.

There is also an old bug where carriers that are defined in a scripted layer, while gone from play, its air units will remain in the area for awhile.

danurve 03-03-10 10:31 PM

First time out with SHIV Q and this mod;

Can I presume to use jsgme, install 1.9 and then the patch?
Or is there another step.
Just finished downloading SHIV via d2d subsim link (should be patched up).
Anything else needed?

Ducimus 03-03-10 10:45 PM

JSGME, and the latest patch is all you need. Although i highly recommend vickers rework of the interiors, its top notch.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158706

Install after patch via JSGME, and you should be fine.

edit:

Just FYI, TMO only works on SH4 version 1.5, which is the Uboat mission add on. If you have just version 1.4, it no workie GI.

Bubblehead1980 03-04-10 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducimus (Post 1290956)
Yeah that scroll bar put me off at first too. :O:

Anywho, im gonna get off my ass and fold in the last patch and some of Vickers03 mods and repost TMO sometime next week. Debating if ill include/do anything else or not.

FM sonar and remove zeros from the asw plane layers sinc ethey spawn too often:salute:

vickers03 03-04-10 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducimus
..and repost TMO sometime next week

wait a second, i'm just finishing the sclass interior

cgjimeneza 03-04-10 07:32 AM

Interiors

Way to go Vickers!

danurve 03-04-10 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducimus (Post 1291698)
JSGME, and the latest patch is all you need. Although i highly recommend vickers rework of the interiors, its top notch.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158706

Install after patch via JSGME, and you should be fine.

edit:

Just FYI, TMO only works on SH4 version 1.5, which is the Uboat mission add on. If you have just version 1.4, it no workie GI.

Well there's another 9$, you realise this is starting to cut into the beer fund.

AVGWarhawk 03-04-10 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danurve (Post 1292758)
Well there's another 9$, you realise this is starting to cut into the beer fund.

Yes but your liver loves you now! :D

Ducimus 03-04-10 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vickers03 (Post 1292390)
wait a second, i'm just finishing the sclass interior

Ok.. NOOO problemo! Take all the time you need! (I'm honestly not looking forward to getting back to work on things, so i really am in no hurry)

TheBeast 03-05-10 05:14 PM

Narwhal

Will the next TMO update contain the Narwhal model that keltos01 and Sledgehammer427 are making?

He is a link to the New Narwhal Model forum posts.

-TheBeast

danurve 03-05-10 07:38 PM

Could someone breifly explain TMO_Aft_deckguns?
Thanx

Syxx_Killer 03-05-10 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danurve (Post 1296580)
Could someone breifly explain TMO_Aft_deckguns?
Thanx

Because of a bug in SH4 that makes your gun crew disappear when switching between bow and aft deck guns, TMO enables one type only. If you want an aft deck gun you will need to enable the appropriate file with JSGME.