SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-23-24, 04:05 PM   #2326
Silentmauri89
Sailor man

Downloads: 209
Uploads: 0
Default No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Very good no problem Silentmauri89..
Using direct links it will be much simpler for everyone here...you should have discussed the theme with designer Fifi...as I told you... Fifi doesn't even want to hear talking ...

if you want I have another mod that Fifi did on NYGM for the interiors contact me we will talk about it if you wish..

A simple reminder to use this internal mod can endanger your installation if your machine is not at the top.!!!.especially if you do not master what you are doing....
Fifi's work is a must here... For my part it's the best I've seen... try... and play... that... from its implementation... yes, its creator has it for me kindly made to try from the start while it was a personal work still under construction...
So... don't go damaging his work... which is by far the best of sh3... don't take that risk.. this mod is not essential... but it adds a slight more graphic touch... nothing in the gameplay...it risks making your experience unstable...and disappointing..lol
Kind regards, Kal Maximus U669
My intention was not to damage anybody's job...actually, I want to help making it even better than it is ( even If I think it's already over the top). As you can see on the thread, I spent a lot of time testing FIFI'mod , which by the way, it is my favourite one...and the only one I'm using.
I'm not actually playing it so much, most of the time I test it with different campaigns, and possibilities, just to see if bugs, or problems show up, because I understand that things can pass un-noticed, and the more we help FIFI, the better his Mod is gonna be. And just to help him, cause I believe in his work. And that's all it should be considered, here.
Let's get back to work, by helping FIFI

- All set, Sir!
Silentmauri89 is offline   Reply With Quote