View Single Post
Old 03-25-19, 04:29 AM   #7818
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
OK Michael Wood, just to let you know, since I asked about deleting your save folder again (just for a double-check of the double-check), I have now tried running the S-18 out of Manila over a dozen times, with different methods of activating the mod, both the incorrect and the correct way. It doesn't matter if I shoot one or twelve torpedoes, if I come back in, and End Patrol, if there are any empty tubes, they are loaded with Mark 14s. If I do a Re-Fit first, it puts in Mark 10s, whether 1 or eight empty slots. That does not refill the empty firing tubes. If I then End Patrol, it will put Mark 14s in the four empty slots. If I Re-Fit again after dragging a torpedo in to reload, and having the four empties loaded, the Re-Fit will once again give me Mark 10s. During all of these quick-hurry-up and run out to shoot torpedoes, I found this:

I circled torpedoes in the upper left. Now, the sequence is, I open tubes, fire a tube, "Torpedo in the water!" then a torpedo graphic shows up, just about the time it makes its turn. Fire another torpedo, and the same thing... Why have I never noticed these torpedoes up there? Does that in fact signify "Torpedo running hot, straight and normal"? Has anybody else noticed this, or am I always too worried about surface traffic when using the TBT to have noticed this before? I'm going back in for some more testing on other boats. I wonder if we can "hook" this...

Edit: Eh, nevermind... I've always got the PK and torpedo settings out, that's why I never see those torpedo graphics up there - duh!... When I just did the Porpoise, the first one out brought the torpedo graphic right up, before the "Torpedo in the water!" prompt even, so it is NOT a "... running hot, straight and normal" thingie... It sure looks like it though on the 2nd through fourth shots... alas, it is only showing the number of currently active torpedoes out and running... ratz.
Isn't that last fish your showing the graphic for an electric?

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote