View Single Post
Old 07-03-08, 04:35 PM   #5
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTD.KUNNINGHAM
thanks for the input guys, i finaly managed it out.. the editor is in the install directory, i allready found it out, i have some small issues with time and date... sometimes it just doesnt work ingame..

quick question though ( make it two )

how can i enter another war patrol as a new mission since when i create one it doesnt appear on the list ingame

AND is it possible to change ROWS camera mod ( v.1a ) to handle it with something else then a keyboard? lets say joypad???
Your folder name and the file name must be exactly the same.

MyMission (folder)
MYMission.mis
MYMission.tsr

If you save as a German mission it will have GE after the name misge

There are two folders one is Singel Mission the other is Single Patrols. In the game they will be 'Quick missions' and 'War Partol' depending where you saved them. To give it a title in Mission Editor so you can find it go to Mission/Language Localazation.
In the top window click Mission Title, then in the bottom window erase mission title and give it a name.

As for ROW, i do not know.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote