View Single Post
Old 05-11-24, 03:34 AM   #273
GrenSo
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 590
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
I have a little issue in the hatch between CR and bow quarters (radio room, hydro, etc). Seeing ONLY from the quarters, as you see in the images, there are two awful black and moving sectors in the hatch. When move the camera, the sectors move too. This is not seen from the CR, only from the side of the open hatch. The hatch to stern of the CR doesn´t have the problem.

I tried with and without Pascal Uniforms, but the problem persists.

No flickering textures in any sector of the boat. The cameras out of sector issue is present with silentmichal interiors.

This is the only visual problem I see in the interior. Now I´m navigating at night, I´ll see with daylight if the problem continues and report.

Many thanks for the work. Must have.

Fitzcarraldo

PD: It´s the same in the day:

Same issue without silentmichalinterior.

Regards.

Hi fitzcarraldo my friend. Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I know the error with the hatch. I'm not quite sure at the moment whether the problem is also present with TWoS, with the combination of changes in the interior.
I would have to test it again completely without mod and only with TWoS. But I know, because I had already looked closely at that in the past that the polygons are present and that everything fits in the 3D model. I think the problem is caused by changes in the interior. Just like the "out of sector" problem.

I'll try to look at it in detail when I have time. But I can't promise anything because I don't use the SH5 stock as a basis, but an already heavily modified one verrsion called TWoS.

“Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind.” - J.F.K.
GrenSo is offline   Reply With Quote