View Single Post
Old 05-01-24, 07:33 AM   #248
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 818
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljcaboose9 View Post
Well both but mainly the map, it just seems a tad bright. Who knows it might grow on me, I do like the improved border representation.

And I have just started seeing the same flickering unfortunately, the example right now is the paper in the enigma machine flickering with shadows popping up on it. This thing happens randomly, though my gut tells me it's weather related or just an engine bug that cant be fixed.

The mod is great tho, thank you for the hard work getting this all together. Im really loving the community here after getting this game and into the mods.
hey michaeljcaboose
Yes there are sporadic bugs... as you describe on the enigma machine the label this can happen..it can happen on the navigator's compass in the command room..sometimes they are no longer there it's that damn engine which is capricious so don't take it into account perhaps there will be a major correction one day...but from now on it will have to be done with it...in sh4 we can also find it and very often on the labels or dials..

Welcome to SUBSIM... as I always say... This forum is the best I could find... SUBSIM is the best on internet
Kal_Maximus_U669 is online   Reply With Quote