SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] BBC Radio Mod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=221022)

LesBaker 07-11-15 05:18 PM

Updated BBC Radio Mod

This mod adds 40 (Approximately 2Hrs of music, However the music is played randomly, so each years music will last indefinitely) of the most popular songs in Britain for each year, From 1939 - 1945 as compiled by THE BRITBURN PROJECT using Sheet music sales totals as the commencement of the British record sales chart didn't start until 1952. This mod also adds news events ( Broadcasted at 21:00 ) for each year for instance Neville Chamberlains 'Declaration of war' Speech (courtesy of Carotio's Intercontinental Radio Pack) .

All music has been re-mastered to remove all back ground noise and enhanced for clarity to a uniform volume, News events have also been re-mastered and enhanced to give the radio station signature prior to the news bulletin correct for the year.
UPDATED BBC RADIO MOD DOWNLOAD
UPDATED Carotio_IntercontinentalRadioPack RADIO.INI FILE
UPDATED Grossdeutscher Rundfunk RADIO.INI FILE
UPDATED Grossdeutsher Rundfunk New Remix 1939-1945 RADIO.INI FILE
Enjoy
Les

gap 07-11-15 06:17 PM

Well done Les :up:

Just a couple of suggestions:

- is there a special reason for the combination of character/font color you chose for your REL thread? Makes things difficult to read, especially for the memebers who, like me, are in their forties or elder. Another combination would by much appreciated here :D

- Someone might want to download more than one version, whitout going through the hassle of redownloading the whole package. What about putting the optional cfg files required for making your mod compatible with other popular radio mods, in a separate package? :)

THE_MASK 07-12-15 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2327962)
Well done Les :up:

Just a couple of suggestions:

- is there a special reason for the combination of character/font color you chose for your REL thread? Makes things difficult to read, especially for the memebers who, like me, are in their forties or elder. Another combination would by much appreciated here :D

- Someone might want to download more than one version, whitout going through the hassle of redownloading the whole package. What about putting the optional cfg files required for making your mod compatible with other popular radio mods, in a separate package? :)

40s lol , whippersnapper .

gap 07-12-15 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesBaker (Post 2328042)
In reply to Gap's excellent suggestion, Here are the Radio.ini files to convert the stock BBC Radio Mod to work with Carotio's Intercontinental Radio Pack, Grossdeutscher Rundfunk New Remix 1939-1945 and Grossdeutsher Rundfunk.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iz...rsion_files.7z

:up:

one last suggestion: in order to make it more visible, I recommend you putting a link to your radio ini package at post #1. Nice music!

LesBaker 07-12-15 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2328082)
:up:

one last suggestion: in order to make it more visible, I recommend you putting a link to your radio ini package at post #1. Nice music!

Done!!

LesBaker 07-22-15 06:58 AM

Reformatted the title page to make it easier to read

Coldcall 05-20-16 03:45 AM

This looks cool.

I´m using TWOS mod which I assume is using the Grossdeutscher Rundfunk New Remix 1939-1945?

Anyone know if that is correct version of the BBc mod to download and install?

Edit: Okay yes this is the one, loaded it and works brill!

vdr1981 05-27-16 07:35 AM

BBC Radio Mod_events.ini_CTD Fix

LesBaker 05-29-16 01:10 PM

Updated BBC Radio Mod

Have updated the mod for greater enjoyment and to eliminate CTD's caused by incorrect event.ini files for later years